Day 1: Delhi - Kathmandu. Our services begin here. You are driven to the airport for your assisted check-in for the early afternoon flight to Kathmandu. Arrive at Kathmandu. You are greeted at the Kathmandu airport and driven to Nagarkot. It is located (30 km - one hour drive) to the east of Kathmandu on the valley rim, situated at an elevation of 2175 meters, and it provides a grandstand panoramic view of the Himalayas. You can see five of the worlds 10 tallest mountains - Everest 8848 m, Lhotse 8516 m, Makalu 8463 m and Manaslu 8163 m and many other lesser summits. Arrive at Nagarkot and check in to your hotel. Late afternoon – You could explore the village and surrounding areas.
Day 2: Nagarkot – Kathmandu. Drive back to Kathmandu in the morning. Arrive at Kathmandu and check in to your hotel. Proceed for a visit of Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, a World Heritage Site. Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world. Late afternoon - Take a tour of Kathmandu city. Start with a visit to `Kumari` the Living Goddess. Also visit Kasthamandap, the Big Bell, and Kal Bharab.
Day 3: Kathmandu. You have the option of taking the Everest flight this morning. Take a tour of `Patan City` one of the three queen cities of the valley. Patan is the city of fine arts, and we visit Durbar Square, Krishna Mandir, and Mahavihar, the Golden Temple of Lord Buddha, built in the 12th century. Also visit the Tibetan centre. Late afternoon – Visit the Swayambhunath temple, Kathmandu’s oldest and best known religious monument. With a history that goes back a least 1500 years for the location, this ancient Stupa is world renown and is visible from miles (from all over the Kathmandu Valley).
Day 4: Kathmandu - Delhi. You are at leisure in the morning. Board the early afternoon flight to Delhi. Arrive at Delhi and you are greeted at the airport by our travel facilitator and driver then driven to your choice of location in New Delhi.
Our services end here.
* Daily breakfast at the hotels
* All other meals as specified
* Hotel check-in is at 2:00 pm & check-out is at noon for almost all the hotels
* All transfers and sightseeing by your personal Luxury SUV, personal AC medium car or Mini Coach (depending on Tour level & small group/custom travel)
* Services of an Easy Tours' Tour Director or the best local English speaking guides at all destinations as per the itinerary.
* Applicable monument entrance fees as per the itinerary.
* Representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers
* All currently applicable taxes.
* Any accommodation in Delhi
* Everest flight in Nepal
* Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
* Any extra meals (other than specified)
* Travel insurance, visa etc.
* Camera fees – still & video